I thought that listening to Claridad and lighting a candle would help motivate me to write some more of Virtue and Vice. But, nope. Still just as sleepy. And I can't consume caffeine because I have fasting labs tomorrow.
Speaking of tomorrow, I might give in to the caffeine and go nuts on the NaNo.
I think my issue is that I want to write, but there aren't any scenes that I'm particularly motivated to write as of right now. It's hard to know when to combine and when to separate fact from fiction. It is kind of nice that I decided to make it take place over a regular bonspiel; it's less intimidating that way, and I can also have mixed teams.
I'm nervous about writing up the games. Maybe I'll fall asleep reading some of Devin Heroux's coverage of past games. Doing a play-by-play of fictional games is hard when I don't even follow play-by-play reviews of games I played. Am trying to be better about remembering shots this league. Reviewing them when I get home/on the way home, and as much as I can at work the next day. If I decide to do another league, I'll either go for Fridays or ask for Wednesdays off.
No comments:
Post a Comment