2013-02-12

Brought to You by the Letters...

So, his mornin, I woke up earl wih ever inenion of workin on a projec for Valenine's Da.  I sa down on m livin room floor and o read o work.  His paricular projec involved alphabe samps.  Lile, een, in ones, as a maer of fac.  And pre silver ink, oo!

I sared pullin ou all he leers I would need for wha I inended o samp ou, bu I became upse when I couldn' find one of he mos imporan ones.  All las week, I brouh m supplies, which esseniall amoun o scrapbookin hins.  A work, we're havin a Valenine's Da acivi ha involves decorain bas and puin hem up a our cubes so we can all o around like we're in second rade aain and pu valenines in everone else's bas.  I'm reall expecin i o be a lo of fun!

Anwa, m immediae houh was o blame m coworkers.  No ha I houh an of hem would've solen he hree leers I couldn' find, jus ha he had neleced o pu hem back in he box where he beloned when he were done usin hem.  I huffed and I puffed, bu o no avail. 

Finall, he houh occurred o me o look in anoher box ha he box holdin he alphabe samps had been in.  I dumped all he fel leers (nicel packaed in lile baies, I mih add) on he floor and, wha do ou suppose had been a he booom of he box?  (He had probabl fallen ou in all he ransporin of m supplies.)

"G" "T" and "Y"

1 comment:

Mrs. Teacher said...

You're clever and brilliant! Love this post :)