2009-11-09

Little Scary

No, that's not what I went as for Halloween.

I've had a goal that I've been working towards for some time, and it looks as though I may be reaching it. As with many things, I've shared this goal with some of my friends. At first, they were supportive. Many were even excited for me and helped me get things started. I talked to some "experts" about it, and they gave me some great advice. (Things would have been different if I had taken more of it.)

But this goal has been a long process. (Precisely how long, I won't say.) Many others working towards a goal like mine may very well have given up by now, including some of my friends. But not me. I decided that this was a goal I would accomplish, come hell or high water. (Both have, by the way, but I'm still working.)

I guess all the more I can say is that it's a little scary as you realize you're about to realize something that has only been in your dreams for so long.

No comments: