So I think I'll just share my plans for the summer.
Tomorrow, I'm going to try to go to a College World Series game with my sister. It's kind of an Omaha thing. Seriously; companies in the area offer discounted ticket packages to their employees and even let people take time off work to go. (Granted, one of those companies owns the naming rights to the park, so...)
Next Friday, Pat Benatar and Loverboy will be putting on a free concert, followed by fireworks. It's been a tradition for me the past few years to sit at the park all day. This year, I'm kicking it up a notch and cosplaying all day. I'd never have pegged myself as one to do such a thing, so I'll probably let you know how it goes.
July doesn't hold any particularly exciting events...as of yet
I think I might have some Friday night Yarn Parties. Get some knitting/crocheting gals together and watch either Humphrey Bogart or Nathan Fillion
Wedding (reception) on both the first Friday and Saturday of August
The weekend of August 10th will go as follows:
a day in the Dells
my class reunion
visit my home ward
visit my grandparents
No comments:
Post a Comment