by 1D (One Direction, for u not down w. abbrevs)
You're insecure
Might I suggest a padlock?
Don't know what for
Try reading the instruction manual if you don’t know what it’s for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door
I thought only Linda Blair could do that.
Don't need make up
This may be bad for business, but I don’t think anyone needs makeup. However, that being said, when you look good, you feel good and when you feel good, you look good.
To cover up
Modest is hottest.
Being the way that you are is enough
Always room for improvement, though.
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you
Well, you’re supposed to keep your eyes closed when playing hide-and-go-seek
[Chorus]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
Not even Edison? Wow.
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
Here’s something neat about that last word.
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
It’s better to look up.
You don't know
Nuffin, man
Oh Oh
It’s magic, you know…never believe it’s not so.
You don't know you're beautiful
Now, statements like this just feed into the stereotype of pretty people being stupid.
If only you saw what I can see
“If he were feeling what I'm feeling, he would know how it feels.”
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You best be believin', I won't be deceivin'.
[chorus]
So c-come on
You got it wrong
My dad used to intentionally misinterpret lyrics in a character voice he called "Wrong Song Juan."
To prove I'm right I put it in a song
My gift is my song, and this one's for you.
I don't know why
You're being shy
I'm pretty shy for a white guy
And turn away when I look into your eyes
You were my eyes when I couldn't see.
Everyone else in the room can see it
Ain't nobody here but us chickens.
Everyone else but you
[Chorus]
[Bridge]
Nana Nana Nana Nana
Boo-boo Boo-boo
Nana Nana Nana Nana
Hey hey hey, Goodbye
Nana Nana Nana Nana
Papa Papa Papa Papa
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
You're a candle in the window on a cold dark winter's night.
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
Bend, and...SNAP!
You don't know
I don't know much, but I know I love you.
Oh Oh
You don't know you're beautiful
And that may be all I need to know.
*Apparently, the trick to fixing the formatting is to do it in HTML mode, rather than the default compose mode.
No comments:
Post a Comment