2009-02-18

Step One

Here I am. With a blog again. Had a journal as part of my first social networking experience, have an account on livejournal somewhere and have a thread on a discussion board (effectionately called "the Mo-Board") of this same title. I also have a literary journal, which is hosted by blogger. So if you want to know the thought processes garnered by what I'm reading and writing, feel free to check it out.

That one is intended to free up computer space, as I was keeping a writing journal on my old computer, Lucy. I've really given up on her for a while. I dropped her when she was about a year old and she hasn't worked the same since. Right now, she's not working at all. Hence the reason for all my lit journals focusing on reading. This one's intended to be more like your average dose of Sally.

No comments: