I was curled up on the loveseat in the living room the other day and joked with Mags that "It's an icebox in here." It really didn't bother me; both of us are comfortable in chilly temperatures. I was just doing what I do and making commentary on the situation.
She laughed. Much harder than I thought was appropriate. Sure, what I said was funny in the way that truth often makes people laugh, but she was laughing pretty hard. When she caught her breath, I asked her why she had been laughing and she relayed the following story:
Earlier in whatever day that was, she had opened a can of soda and forgotten about it. She went upstairs to work on fixing up her bedroom and came back down about 3 hours later. When she picked up the can to put it away, she said it was still cold! Her pop had stayed cold for 3 hours while just sitting out.
So it really is like an icebox in my house.
Consider yourself warned.
No comments:
Post a Comment