2009-07-01

With a Ha-ha-ha

Need a little pick-me-up...here are some things that make me chuckle internally, if not audibly.

  • Just about all puns; I love them even if they're bad. They're especially noteworthy when they're unintentional.
  • When facebook friends of mine who are in no way connected have similar, if not identical status updates.
  • When I walk past the "organic berries" display at the grocery store on the way to get my 9 o'clock donut.
  • When I walk past the "organic berries" display at the grocery store and realize that I have the same berries in my backyard. For free.
  • "Princess Bride" references, intentional or not.
  • When I make connections/find similiarities between unrelated products of entertainment media. (Such as when I'm reading about the Trail of Tears in my 1948 seventh grade history book and then turn on PBS to find an episode of History Detectives covering the Trail of Tears.)
  • When I'm unexpectedly reminded of someone I know, care about, or once knew.

No comments: