| This Is My Life, Rated | |
| Life: | |
| Mind: | |
| Body: | |
| Spirit: | |
| Friends/Family: | |
| Love: | |
| Finance: | |
| Take the Rate My Life Quiz | |
I also check up on my blog-stalker. Seriously Grimes/Urbandale: what makes you so interested in my life that you'll check my blog on a nearly daily basis but won't tell me who you are? I could understand if I posted daily, or even a weekly basis. But you're lucky to get 2 a month from me. What gives? You've been reading my blog for a year or so now and I still hold no clue as to who you are. Don't make me make up a story...cuz I will! (Eventually.)
Although, I must confess my brain took a snooze earlier when I crocheted 3 extra rows on a blanket. Oh, and did I mention that each row is at least 5 feet long? Yeah, that was a colossal waste of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment