Okay, so it's only April. I get that. But there's already so much that I'm anticipating that will make this summer great! So much I probably won't even notice I don't have a boyfriend!
Memorial Day weekend, the kickoff of summer, one of my absolutely favorite couples are making it officially forever. I honestly don't know if I've seen a better matched couple. They're the kind of couple where, the first time you realize they're together, you go, "Oh, yeah, that makes sense. And there goes either one of them being available ever again."
Then, 74 days from now, on June 24, the Sumtur Ampitheater, which is outdoors in Papillion, is showing The Princess Bride. It just happens to be my favorite movie, hence the countdown. Oh, yeah, and it's FREE.
In July, my little sister (I don't care how old she gets or how much taller she is than I am, she's still my "little sister") turns 12. And she's looking forward to doing work in the temple, especially on her mom's side. I'm hoping I'll be able to go with her (and my dad) at some point during the summer, if not her first time.
And I just found this out on Saturday: Michael Feldman's Whaddya Know? is coming to Omaha!!! August 13 at the Holland. It's Spring Fundraising time, so everything with a frequency below 93.0 on the radio is interrupting all regular programming with "Give us money and we'll give you (fill in the blank)." Well...one of the offers from NPR was to be entered into a drawing for one of 5 tickets to the show! But even if I don't win, I'll probably still buy at least one. Because that man is hilarious! He's a middle aged, mentally stable Jewish man; how could he not be?
I'm almost scared to think of what amazing thing September might have in store!
No comments:
Post a Comment