2011-04-28

Bucket List

I had an amazing weekend going back to Wisconsin to celebrate the death and rising of our Savior, Jesus Christ. (Easter) I was privileged to spend nearly 20 hours alone in a car with one of my favorite people in the world: myself. The thinking time afforded by such an experience made it possible for me to compose a Bucket List: Things I Want to do Before I Kick the Bucket. 1. See the movie "The Bucket List" 2. Take an all-day bike ride (RAGBRAI, the Elroy-Sparta or 400 or Wabash trails) 3. Drive a stick shift in heels. 4. Learn how to play "Nearer My God, to Thee" on the organ. 5. Get published in a lit mag (or by a legit publisher). 6. Take a trip along the Mormon Trail in Iowa 7. See the ocean (not from a plane). 8. Ride in a sailboat 9. Eat something I've grown. That's all I've got for now. There are some things I've done that would be on there if I hadn't already done them (or am about to do them in the near future).

No comments: