I know, 2 posts in a day, right? What gives?
Big Brother be all hatin' up on my Mo-Board, thas what, foo'. And I gotsta go somewhere.
So here goes...
Dear Health Care Provider,
If we return a claim asking you to explain why your submission claims the claim covers the month of August but the date of service on the room & board charge is in July...
don't send us back the letter we sent you with a claim that claims the claim covers the month of September but the date of service on the room & board charge is in August.
It makes my pretty little head spin, and then I get motion sickness at my desk, which leads to getting sick in my trash can. And nobody wants that.
Please try again.
1 comment:
that's a lot of claim and a lot of head-spinning. I do hope that you didn't truly become ill, my friend!
Post a Comment