2012-01-19

Ber-ber-berrrrr!

http://newsroom.lds.org/article/open-house-dates-announced-kansas-city-missouri-temple

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints just announced the Kansas City Temple open house will be April 7-21. I'm hoping to go down at least once. My sister said we should go together and visit our aunt and I'd like to get a group of singles/friends together to go. Maybe if I go down in groups, I can go more than once!

It's not like I can't take the time off!! I have approximately 126 hours of PTO, and only 80 of those roll over on my anniversary date in May. But I have a training class beginning in April that I can't take any vacation during, so I essentially have to use 46 hours of PTO to use in 3 months. Hopefully my training starts after at least the 7th so I can take PTO and not feel rushed on the trip.

I'm super-excited! I've been looking forward to this since they announced they were going to build one in October 2008!

Here are some pictures, all courtesy of the Kansas City Temple Chaser blog

































No comments: