2012-01-10

Twelfth Night

Apparently, for the past 12 years, the Blair High School has been hiding a Shakespearean experience from me. I was excited to hear about it, saddened to hear that this year was the last year they were doing it. (I found out later it’s the caterer; she’s not coming back, and it’s a big production.) I was given a wonderful opportunity to attend one of the productions this year and had a splendid time.

It was a script especially written for the performance by someone (I think at UNO) and it incorporated the plays the production has put on in the past. Here are some pictures I snapped with my phone. (Apparently, posting photos on a page and posting them in a blog post are quite different.)


















The complimentary glasses and rose.











You probably can't tell, but I'm smiling because I'm too short for the guillotine.

1 comment:

ESolheim said...

In lieu of the problem posting pictures, I suggest that 12th Night does get it's own page!! No, wait. Perhaps I'll do that for my own blog... 6 years of Twelfth Night!! Oh, it'll be amazing and beautiful, Sally! I'm so excited and I'm so glad that you had fun :) <3