2012-11-15

Inconceivable!

In my last post, I reflected on how lucky I've been.  Well, when it rains, it pours.

I've been trying to get some specialized training at work--anything, really--so when I was asked if I would want to take a class on processing maternity claims--starting that day--I jumped.  Literally.
Let me just say I rocked it.  No, really.  I got 100% on the test yesterday and had zero errors on the approximately 30 claims I processed in training. 

Over lunch yesterday, I saw someone shared a link on my facebook to a clip of a sports show where all the broadcasters worked PBQ's into their commentary.  I've been trying to find the full-length version, as I feel they guys might have been able to work in a nod to my favorite line: "I wonder if he is using the same wind we are using," It's a lesser-known, so it might have been missed.  Either way, her sharing that link pretty much made her my favorite visiting teacher ever.

Also, yesterday, MMM featured a slide show of the movie's cast at a 25th reunion party (it was released on my friend's birthday the year my sister was born).  I was pretty happy.  Later that day, I checked my blog reading list again and saw..............my name!  They had posted the guest post I submitted about a month ago.  Of all the days!  My post shared the page with a tribute post to my favorite movie!  It's like they knew!

P.S. My blog now has something else on it's sidebar: links to the blogs I've been guest posted on.  Just cuz, ya know, it's kinda fun.

No comments: