I tend to watch a lot of tv. Mostly to give my ears something to do while I'm crocheting.
I tend to watch a lot of YouTube videos. Mostly because laughing helps me sleep at night and I'm a tiny bit obsessed with fanvids (especially tribute and crack) of shows. Also a little bit because I'm on a mashup music kick.
These things plus a free laptop and a burning desire for one more hobby have led to me wanting to dabble in video editing. My roommate and I have quite a few ideas for some of the shows we watch in a little notebook, but I've started taking it a bit deeper. I have a still shot video that is currently only about a minute and a half long; I want closer to three before I post. I'm only using music and video footage that I have purchased legally, so I'm looking for a good program to capture the video from DVDs playing on a laptop.
Anyway, I also have big plans to continue crocheting for quite some time. I have projects, people!!
I recently reorganized all of my yarn, reserving the top drawer of a dresser for WIPs. Once that is empty (three more projects), I want to use all of my scraps in a blanket. (I've found I prefer blankets, although I should realistically get back into scarves as supplemental/yarn income.) Then I want to make a blanket that looks like one of the walls in the Santa Barbara police station set on Psych. (I can't capture it on from my seashmorecrochets instagram account on my laptop, so no picture as of yet.) All of this crochet work will require a bit of binge watching, so here's my schedule.
Finish Psych (looking for scenes with visual handcuffs for use with some audio from Leverage)
Firefly/Serenity (hoping to get to the Train Job on Sept 20, which is U-day)
Psych again, with deleted scenes for all seasons except five (the only one I don't have on DVD) (looking for scenes to compliment a particular song I have in mind because the other two in my top three have a well done tribute videos using this song, and I want to create one for Psych) (maybe interspersed with Leverage for a break)
By this time, it will probably be winter and I will want to spend more time indoors, so I'll start watching movies I own, once with commentary, once without.
That's really all I have time to post about right now, because I have to quick run to the store and get some file folders and clothespins before I go in to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment