I'm going to try and keep this short and sweet, but we'll see how that goes. I'm still currently without home internet, and am currently at a Village Inn, with three other members of my Omaha-area writing group. Typically, there are a lot more people here, but I suppose it is summer. I came into town to pick up a recliner and decided to make a day of it.
I'm confident that I'm going to be set up enough to open a low volume crochet shop. I don't know that I'm ready for etsy yet, but I would like to do a facebook page so that friends can place orders and track progress and such.
I've started work at the front desk of an eye doctor, and am loving it. It combines all of my favorite things from previous jobs. I've been there about three weeks now, and we spent the last three days of the last work week moving from our old office into a new one. I am currently talking with the few folks here about ideas for a story I got while I was at work. (So forgive any mashed up thoughts and misspellings.)
This November I would like to do a story from an idea I got while I was at work. Basically, an optometrist can see into the souls of his patients. One recommendation was to focus the first quarter or so of the bok on his discoverign and learning how to deal with this new gift.
Also, I was released from my calling as Primary Music Leader last night. (Well, told that I'll be extended the release tomorrow.) No new calling as of yet, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment