2016-09-13

Not Much

That's what's new here.

I've got 10 minutes left of my internet session at the library.  It'll offer me an extension, but I know better than to take it.  I have to get home and finish a blanket.  Two cousins getting married this winter, one in November and one in December.  I'm only going to the one in November, since December is too dicey weather-wise for me to make travel plans.  Also, my mom commissioned me to make them each a wedding blanket.  Finishing one tonight, and should have the other one finished by the end of the month.

Also on tap to be finished EOTM is my conference to conference blanket.  (#c2cc2c on instagram, username littlecrochetgirl)  I still have the blue, green, yellow, orange, red, and white skeins to get done before the 24th.  Yeesh.

I've got my apartment 90% set up for NaNoWriMo and the Yarn Room.  Just have to vacuum the floor, clean off the sewing desk and dining room table, and move some yarn around.  Oh, and take the recliner out of my van that has literally been there for a month.  La-ti-da.  Wish me luck!

No comments: