I'm trying to get back into a routine. This new routine is going to include blogging every Wednesday, since that's my day off. The exception will be when I am out of town, or have plans all day and evening. That is not the case today.
My foreseeable routine includes a lot of things. It makes space for curling, crocheting, reading, and exercising.
Sundays, I'm at church now from about 10 to 1. This affords me time to have an easy morning, wherein I can do some reading in the living room, or have an actual, legit breakfast. Afterwards, if the weather allows, I'll take a walk or ride outside. If the weather doesn't, I'll hit up the fitness center at the clubhouse. Naps are a must on Sundays.
Mondays are a long day at work, so the winter schedule means I don't expect much from myself on those days. A little bit of light therapy and reading, but not much because that will keep me up too late, which screws me up the next few days in terms of spoons.
Tuesdays will be a workout day. If no one needs a sub for curling, I'll spend a couple of hours working out. My overall goal is to be able to travel 3 miles in fewer than 45 minutes. Once the gym time is over, I'll bond with my roommate. Which reminds me, I should bug HMA for Leverage before Saturday.
Wednesdays are my day off. The day that I go out and enjoy the world, which includes coming to the library and blogging. It's my roommate's night to work at the temple, so I get all the me time I could imagine at home. Later tonight, I plan on turning up the radio and cleaning in the kitchen.
Thursdays will look a lot like Tuesdays, except there will never be curling. There may be Relief Society activities. But light therapy when I get home from work, then to the gym.
Fridays I'm skipping team No Hit Sherlock. I'll be wearing a fabulous hat and got some new gloves. I'm all about accessorizing. I'm trying to look at the challenge aspect of this particular team dynamic. But that's for some personal reflection, not likely to be published.
Saturdays will always include temple time. It kind of bums me out sometimes that my shift is from 3-8, which means I need to be at home by 2. So I don't really get a true Saturday, especially if I work in the morning. But, "sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven," as the fourth verse says.
No comments:
Post a Comment