I'm sure you're a great person; I'd like to know that for sure. I can understand why you might not feel comfortable admitting to the world that you check my blog on occassion, but I'd appreciate it if you'd at least admit it to me.
You know who I am; I'd like to know who you are, too.
I'm rather curious as to how you found me and/or my blog, how you know me, where your place is in the spectrum of my life. Feel free to comment here or shoot me an e-mail at seashmore@gmail.com
However, even if you decide to remain a mysterious regular, I'm not going to turn my blog private so you can't read it anymore or anything. I mean, you obviously enjoy getting glimpses into my life (or you wouldn't go through the task of looking at it), and I'm not one to take pleasure away from someone unless it's necessary.
<3 br="br">seashmore3>
No comments:
Post a Comment