I had a couple of experiences this past week that really showed me how the hand of God is active in our lives. Unfortunately, this week was also really busy, so I didn't get a chance to journal about them in quite as much detail as I would have liked, but Sunday is a good day for that.
I signed myself up for teaching a Family Home Evening (FHE) lesson on Monday and haven't done much other than mull it over. I have to work 11-7 tomorrow, so Sunday is a really good day for me to prepare that lesson.
This week, I rediscovered my flute and have been playing some of the hymns with little range and easy key signatures. I should practice more; Sunday is a good day for that.
I can't really remember the last time I saw or had a good talk with a close friend of mine. I can't remember if I've told him some news on a possibility that brings me a lot of happiness on a personal and professional level, but, unfortunately, brings a lot of sadness to many of my friends. (Which, in turn, dilutes some of my own happiness just by my nature.) I've heard from mutual friends that he's been rather mopey lately, and I've been thinking about calling him just to talk. Sunday's a good day for that.
I don't cook much other than for Break-the-Fast once a month and should really improve my homemaking skills. Sunday is a good day for that.
Sunday is a good day to take a nap and see what dreams will tell.
Sunday is a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment