2010-01-10

I'm the kind of [girl] who laughs at a funeral.

Can't understand what I mean? You soon will.

(1) Earlier this week I noticed a lot of facebook status updates being simply the name of a color. White, pink, periwinkle. I wondered what was up with that. Eventually I figured out that my suspicions were correct: people were posting descriptions of their underwear. Which I think is silly and inappropriate.

(2) While deciding what to update my thoughts, I realized that I wanted to tell the facebook community that I love bundling up, I love driving in the snow, I love taking naps after church, I love a lot of things. I didn't want to crowd the box with so much, so I thought I would just leave the verb. "Seashmore loves."

But, then.............

(1) + (2) + (a little dose of wordplay) = Luvs.

So now all my facebook friends are free to think that I wear diapers. Just my way of being ridiculous while simultaneously sharing my sincere thoughts and feelings.

No comments: