Looks like it really has been nearly a month since I posted anything here.
I just haven't had the time, I guess. Working three jobs and being involved with church and recreational activities will do that. I've got a pretty consistent schedule, though. A routine worth breaking, if you will. (And also some leeway to actually break it.)
Sun 9-noon, I pray. (Go to church. But that's not a 4-letter verb.)
Mon 7:30-4, I work.
Tue 7:30-4, I work.
Tue 6/7ish, I bike.
Wed 7:30-4, I work.
Wed 6:30-8, I tute. (Go to Institute/scripture study classes.)
Thu 7:30-4, I work.
Thu 5:30-8, I work. (Job 3, if I really feel like it.)
Thu 9:30-11, I ball. (Volley, that is.)
Fri 7:30-4, I work.
The 1st and 2nd Fridays, there's usually either a YSA temple baptismal session or Institute 3-4-1 (Dinner, class, dessert).
The 1st and 5th Saturdays, I'm in the Family History Center from 9:30-noon.
And there are other weekendy things that present themselves on weekends. Like going to weddings.
Which reminds me: I only have one wedding announcement on the fridge right now. And it's this weekend (I won't be able to make it). But once it's taken down, I might go an entire month without any happy, lovey-dovey couples oogling each other as I get my breakfast. That hasn't happened since...April, I think was when they first started rolling in. There was one day where I even got two in the mail!
Still working on the definitive work on how the way a couple cuts the cake can be a summation of their relationship's character. I might need to get some stories from weddings that happened less recently in order to really develop that theory.
No comments:
Post a Comment