2011-02-16

What Kind of Girl...

Inspired by the scene from Juno when she announces to her dad and stepmom she's pregnant.
Dad: Gee, I didn't think you were this kind of girl.
Juno: Well, I don't really know what kind of girl I am.

I am the kind of girl who:



  • Gets ready for a New Year's date in a public restroom

  • Carries Allen wrenches in her Mary Kay bag

  • People call to change their password when their facebook account gets hacked

  • Only kisses boys when she means it

  • Can put her bike in her sports car (well, it's a Pontiac Sunfire, but it sounds so nice, I thought I would keep it)

  • Will insert Princess Bride references wherever appropriate. (And sometimes when they're not.)

  • Plays her flute in her pajamas while alone in her apartment at Christmas

  • Uses a pool chair as a drying rack

  • Has regrets

  • Wears a curtain to Prom

  • Writes using a laptop on a treadle sewing machine

  • Takes a book to a Brewers game. Pretty sure it was historical fiction about Titanic.

  • Mails coupons to the people opening the return envelopes in junk mail.

  • Cuts down trees on Earth Day (to save the prairie), despite one of them hitting her in the head

  • Laughs when her breath freezes to her eyelashes

  • Tries to tell people when she has dreams about them. They're usually entertaining and rarely risque

  • Likes literary devices such as allegories, alliteration and irony (and hates widows and orphans)
Whether you know me or not, feel free to tell me what kind of girl you think I am.

No comments: