2011-07-14

Comin' Atcha Daily

My access to the site I normally use to provide an outlet for mental reprieve has been lost. It's considered "Games" by the system. I tried to find other outlets yesterday, but if my mind isn't focusing on at least two things at at any given time, I can't focus on one; I don't care what the storybooks say.
I remember my high school chemistry/physics teacher saying that he had ADD and therefore no posters on his walls. At all. I remember my reaction was that my mind was going to "wander" regardless of whether or not there was anything on the walls. If there had been physics or chemistry related posters on the wall, at least the distractions would be relevant to my primary focus. As it was, my thoughts went elsewhere while he was lecturing. Being 15, 16, it was often to boys. Which, I guess, might have something to do with chemistry. *wink*

Yesterday, I attempted to solve that by looking at different websites for stimulii. While I found a new blog to follow and plenty of information on Seasonal Affective Disorder (although much less on Reverse/Summer SAD and my question of whether or not someone can experience both), I did not find anything to provide outlet for the random thoughts, ideas and observations that occur throughout my day.

So, that's what this will be: a place of refuge for un-work-related thoughts. I anticipate the entries being quite lengthy. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it. Just don't say I didn't warn you.

Essentially, you'll get to spend all day with my thoughts, but from the convenience of a blog.

*~*~*~*
The IT gods have allowed access back for the time being!

No comments: