A few months ago, I created a Bucket List: Things I Want to do Before I Kick the Bucket.
Since I have completed one of the items, that affords room to add another. This here's the updated version.
1. See the movie "The Bucket List"
2. Play a game of chess.
3. Drive a stick shift in heels.
4. Learn how to play "Nearer My God, to Thee" on the organ.
5. Get published in a lit mag (or by a legit publisher).
6. Take a trip along the Mormon Trail in Iowa
7. See the ocean (not from a plane).
8. Ride in a sailboat
9. Eat something I've grown.
Love for life for whoever figures out which item has changed.
2 comments:
I'm Guessing it had something to do with biking since that's the biggest event you've had in your life recently. - sav
You get a choice between half of my love for life or love for half a life. What replaced it on the list?
Post a Comment