Thanks to various experiences in my youth, I'm very in touch with my awkward side. At least moreso than most.
Earlier this week, I lit off fireworks with some people who are friends, some people who are aquaintances and one person bridging the gap between the two. While cleaning up, he asked me to reach in his pocket to pull the smart device with either a really bright screen light or a flashlight app. His hands were all dirty with soot from the fireworks. I really have no interest in learning to differentiate between Droids, iTouch or anything like that. Considering the level at which he and I know each other, I found it to qualify as awkward.
Any time a guy you kind of know asks you to reach in his pocket, it's a little strange, legitimate or not.
3 comments:
Oh! My goodness!!
That's the oddest thing I've heard of for a LONG time!! I mean, don't touching privileges extend only to limbs and head--excluding the parameters of a hug? Later, in person, you must recount this story to me (because I have the feeling I could've been there...).
But Good Luck on your MS ride tomorrow!!
Love you!
PS> Are the fish on the side new?
I like them :)
Nope, those have been there a while.
Post a Comment