I've had some feel good moments at work this week.
I process health insurance claims using a computer. I tell myself it's slightly more exciting than it sounds. If I know the person for whom I am finalizing a claim, I'm required to hand it off to someone else to avoid HIPAA violations. And since benefits are awarded for the majority of the claims I handle, I feel like I'm doing random acts of kindness all day long.
Some more memorable than others and probably boring to read about.
But I've also got people in my life making me feel good. There's my roommate, whom I adore, despite her grammantics. There's the leadership at my place of employment, who compliment my work and get excited about the ideas I have for where I see myself in the company. There are people at church who seem to love me and lift me up in ways I can't necessarily explain.
I hope I'm able to turn it around and help others feel good about themselves and life in general.
1 comment:
You help me feel good about life in general :)
also, email me if you want to participate in Woman Wednesday this week :)
Post a Comment