2011-09-08

I'm the Kind of Girl Who...


  • laughs in a cemetery

  • goes into a busy street at night in a dress and heels to help push a stranger's stalled car out of the intersection and then walks away to sell Mary Kay

  • moves a bookcase with the books still on it

  • tries to not be a hypocrite

  • gets cold fingers and hot feet

  • crochets at stoplights

  • gets excited about working OT as a desk jockey in a bike jersey

  • makes purchases that includes something she can't stand for one of her favorite people and one of her favorite things they can't stand.

  • thinks about painting her nails, but never does

  • shares keyboard shortcuts with her entire team

  • tells people when something reminds her of them

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I've loved these last two posts!

Anonymous said...

I like this kind of post. It's fun and random and right up my alley. :)