2012-03-13

Anyone willing to try?

I've got this crazy, hair-brained idea. (Might have something to do with the marathon my brain is running at the moment.)

I'd like to create a series of posts where I respond to each phrase of a song.
Most often with a wisecrack.

Here's where I need you: for suggestions.
Drop them in the comment box and as long as I don't find the lyrics offensive, I'll give it a shot.

Oh, and any ideas for a label for the series would be most appreciated.


Edit: label ideas
Line Upon Line
Liner Notes
Tuneage Tuesdays (although this locks me in to doing it every Tuesday)

4 comments:

ESolheim said...

Like we shout out a song and then you comment something about it??? Huh?

seashmore said...

Kind of. You shout out a song and then I provide commentary on it line by line (or phrase by phrase). Which sounds like a great idea for the name of the series: Line Upon Line

Caitlin said...

I was confused, too! So we give you a song title? Any song title? Then we get to enjoy your wit? I already have a song in mind that Ryan and I heard the other day and the lyrics are just awful! :)

seashmore said...

Yes, any song title. :)