2012-03-06

Hairy Harry

I asked permission to cite this as inspiration. Haven't received it as of initial posting, but I figure, as long as I give credit, it's cool.

Patrick, the part-time author, announced he likes girls with short hair. For the record, I've heard (from 2 people with very different interests) say that guys like playing or running their fingers through a girl's long hair. Maybe it's because they don't have any of their own, which explains why one of my friends, to end an argument with her boyfriend, told him to "play with [his] own (naughty calculator word)!"

Which might explain why I find bald beautiful, the caveat being he has to embrace it. None of that comb-over stuff. Be kind to yourself and just let it all go. Even a close-cropped buzz cut is fun, if the hair is soft. I find immense enjoyment in running my hand along the edge of a guy's hair. A man's hair is meant to have fingers run over it, not through it.

Unfortunately, there are guys with curly hair. I feel bad for them, I really do, because if they keep their hair, they end up looking like a 4 year-old or Harpo Marx. That's a no-win. Although embracing the Harpo hair and hamming it up like Groucho will win points in my book. To be fair, any guy acting like Groucho Marx automatically gets points.

No comments: