2012-03-19

Basketcase-Green Day

D-Do you have the time
To listen to me whine

Of course you don't. You're busy.
About nothing and everything
All at once

You know, all the small stuff we all sweat.
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools

And you wouldn't want me any other way.....
Neurotic to the bone
Go figure there aren't any bones in the brain, although I suppose there is [i]surrounding[/i] it....
No doubt about itDon't speak....I know just what you're thinkin, so please stop explaining. Don't tell me 'cuz it hurts.
Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Like when I have dreams about people before I meet them.
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on meLike when I think I hear the voice of someone (a known, actual person) say 4 words and then they say the exact opposite of those words.
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up

That's why I was an English major.
Am I just paranoid?
Paranoia, paranoia, everybody's coming to get me.
Am I just stoned?
Trufax: I used think they said "bored." Maybe on a radio edit or something.
I went to a shrink
Last Wednesday.
To analyze my dreams
That's why I write them down.
She says it's lack of sex
That's bringing me down

Once, I read something like, "My sex drive is driving me crazy."
I went to a whore
She said my life's a bore

Well, if it weren't, you'd be paying for those services differently.
So quit my whining cause
It's bringing her down
Take it to your shrink.
Sometimes I give myself the creeps
There's no better creep-repellent than being one yourself.
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It must be very well trained if it's playing tricks.
It all keeps adding up
Better than losing it, I'd say.
I think I'm cracking up
Here's some lotion.
Am I just paranoid?
I alwaays feeel like....somebuhdeee's watching me
Am I just stoned?
Only if you did more than whine to the whore.
Grasping to control
Put. DOWN. the Smart. Device!
So I better hold on
Hoooold me now, it's hardformetosay I'm sorry.
Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Creeps, n. A slow change in a characteristic of electronic equipment, such as a decrease in power with continued usage.
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on meActually, it's just the brain playing tricks on the mind.
It all keeps adding up
up and away, in my colorful balloon.
I think I'm cracking up
http://www.cracked.com/
Am I just paranoid?Am I just stoned?Don't blink.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Next song: http://www.metrolyrics.com/international-love-lyrics-pitbull.html