The Lovely Karissa was gracious enough to grant me a Liebster award.
In the interest of paying it forward, I'm going to:1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to.
(Blogs must have less than 200 followers.)2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
(This was the first thing I did.)
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.*
5. Share five random facts about yourself!
My Five Blogs (in an unbiased alphabetical order)
(It was rather difficult to choose just 5, so don't be put off if you're off the list.)
(It was rather difficult to choose just 5, so don't be put off if you're off the list.)
Allie at Here is the Church
Allie at Paper Notes
Erin the Librarian
Lauren with her Minor Problems
The Dalai Llama
Allie at Paper Notes
Erin the Librarian
Lauren with her Minor Problems
The Dalai Llama
My Five Facts
- I've curled with (and nearly been killed by) an Olympian curler
- My Lit Blog is older than this one.
- I have Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- At 5-foot (practically) even, with hands 6 inches from wrist to fingertip (the finger being 3 inches itself), feet 8 inches long and 4 inches wide, you can see why I refer to myself as a human measuring stick.
- One of my favorite things to do with my roommate is speaking in song lyrics that cross genre-ational gaps. (Last night, we merged songs by Gotye and Colin Raye.)
*I'm skipping this part for reasons I'd rather not say.
2 comments:
Wow, thank you! That's so awesome. ^_^ To be honest, I probably won't pay it forward, as I don't like using my blog for things *not* related to religious buildings to visit, so I totally understand if you want to nominate someone else. I will share five random facts though!
1. I've lived in 7 different states (some multiple times). I say "y'all" like a southerner and "Wisconsin" like a northerner.
2. I despise the cold, yet live in Wisconsin.
3. I am a huge marching band dork. I never got competitive about sports, but my goodness, people who didn't take marching band seriously...
4. I'm addicted to Minesweeper. Seriously, a revolutionary game.
5. My favorite styles of music are a cappella (Rockapella, Gregorian Chant) and classical crossover (groups like Bond, Maksim, etc).
Also, hopefully I didn't butcher my identity. I always screw this up and then get self-conscious about commenting. ^_^ I never know if it's my blog username, or my wordpress username...? If I did botch it, this is Allie from Here is the Church.
Hey seashmore. Seattle Jon over at MMM. Drop us an email, will ya? It's about our last giveaway.
modernmormonmen@gmail.com
Post a Comment