- It says, "Okay, I'm an accident."
- Now, what was my question?
- I have a rich uncle who lives in a trailer park in Vegas.
- Chris LeDeux is dead!
- We're pretty much helping the corn have sex. (Answer to "What is detassling?")
- Lauren says "Nice try." The rest of us say "Please don't try again. We'd like to live."
- I don't know what bears are.
2012-04-19
Soundbites
Most of us have seen those lists of things people have heard other people say in public. When taken out of context, they're usually funny (and sometimes they're funny in context, too). To keep the blog active, here are some I've caught lately. Most are from my training class, but some of the ones I brought from home are mine. (And, no, I'm not saying which are which, so thatsatoobadLuigi.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment