So let's just get the bad out of the way, mkay?
- My Relief Society President taking a job/internship in another state (and the liklihood of another of my close friends going back to where she came from)
- Spring cleaning my bedroom
- Starting system training next Monday
Things I am looking forward to (thankfully this list is longer)
- Going to the KCMO Open House on Saturday (1:30 tour time) and seeing Adam Ondi Ahman on the way home
- Getting a package in the mail in 5-15 business days
- My dad and little sister coming on May 4
- Spendng time with them on May 5 (maybe we'll catch a Stormchasers game in the evening since our morning is planned)
- Bank of the West Celebrates America concert. (I have no idea who's playing this year, but I usually don't care.)
- Losing 20 lbs in one summer (again)
- Going to the Nauvoo Pageant in July (and hopefully getting the time off to make a full weekend out of it)
- Doing the Bike MS event again
- The wedding of 2 friends who happen to be perfect for each other
- Paying my car off early! (Won't happen until September, but I'm excited at how thin the payment book is.)
Anything you're looking forward to?
3 comments:
Hooray for summer (family, biking, baseball, concerts). I love it all! Such fun things you have to look forward to!
Who is the RS president these days that is moving?
Such exciting stuff! I secretly kind of love spring cleaning :)
BTW - I nominated you for an award!
http://tragicandlovely.blogspot.com/2012/04/award.html
Thank you so much Karissa! I'll try to make sure I get around to following through this week.
Post a Comment