2014-03-20

Screwed

I got screwed by the guy at Home Depot today.

Long story short (because the Blogger app doesn't auto save), I flagged down an orange apron because I was struggling with finding the right kind of screw I needed for a set of table and chairs that only cost me transport and PBQs (because I have the best kinds of friends). The HD associate was also having a tough time, and the only one he found was out of its package, so he said I could just keep it.

When I told him I was looking for back ups (I was missing 2), he found another bag. Good thing I looked closer at the bag before leaving the store, because they weren't the same thread as the one I had. I went back and looked through the drawers myself, and found a better pack almost immediately.


The black is the original, the silver is the free one.

No comments: