2015-04-15

On A Golden Springtime

Just before the previous Pri Pre was released, I remember coming back from Music Time in Nursery and  hearing the Senior Primary doing their best to sing "On A Golden Springtime" despite not knowing it because the pianist had said it was her favorite Primary song. She's going to be gone for two Sundays, I need to do something this month because they know this month's song, the Sharing Time manual suggests using it during weeks 3 and/or 4. 

Needless to say, I'm going to try teaching it to them while she's gone. I found a plan (through Sugardoodle, I believe) that has actions for the words. I might not use all of them if it feels a little too busy, though. My only hesitancy is that we don't really have any other person to play the piano. I'm going to email the current Pri Pre tonight and see what she says about it.

The plan http://www.eprimary.dk/2003/2003_03_a/4%20eng%20music%20On%20a%20golden%20Springtime,%20handactions.htm

No comments: