A lot of people in the adult world work 4o hours a week, 8 hours a day M-F. I'm lucky to get 38.25 hours and get two consecutive days off without specifically requesting them. On the plus side, I rarely have to work more than three days in a row.
The past few semesters, I've been going to Institute classes on Wednesday nights. Lately, the schedule god(s) have been giving me the entire day off just to make things easier. This makes Wednesdays my "Saturday." It's the day I don't have to go to work or church. It's the day I have all day to do laundry and other housework. Which actually works out well since trash day is on Thursday. If the cupboards require it, it's the day I go to the grocery store. It's the day I take long walks to the park. It's the day I sit outside and read, weather permitting. It's the day I get ready for Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment