Congratulations to Kevineb on winning a batch of smackeldorfs!
He correctly determined 10 of 32 artists on my 30 Song Challenge
Here are the answers:
1 Name a favorite song.
"Amaranth"
Nightwish
2 Name your least favorite song.
I won't listen to Kid Rock's rip-off of "Sweet Home Alabama."
3 What song always makes you happy?
"On the Rise"
Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog
4 What song always makes you sad?
"We Thank Thee, O God, for a Prophet."
William Fowler or Caroline Sheridan Norton for extra credit
5 Name a song that reminds you of someone.
"The Boxer" reminds me of my brother-in-law.
Simon & Garfunkel
And "Play Me Some Country Music" reminds me of my grandma.
Alabama
6 Name a song that reminds you of somewhere.
"Crazy" reminds me of Portage Lanes Bowling Alley.
Aerosmith
7 What's a song that reminds you of certain event.
"Jump" reminds me of Homecoming my Sophomore year.
Van Halen
8 A song you know all the words to.
"I Love Rock n Roll"
Joan Jett
9 A song you can dance to.
"Tonight, Tonight"
Hot Chelle Rae
I wish it was "Footloose," though.
Kenny Loggins
10 What song always makes you fall asleep?
"Kids in America"
Kim Wilde
11 Name a song from a favorite band.
"Stained Glass Masquerade"
Casting Crowns
12 Name a song from a band you hate
"Photograph" (Why did I ever like them?)
Nickelback
13 Name a song that is a guilty pleasure
Toss up between
"Party in the USA"
Miley Cyrus
"You and I"
Lady Gaga
"Best Thing I Never Had"
Beyonce
14 Name a song no one would expect you to love
*shrug* I think my vastness in musical taste is public enough that I doubt I could surprise anyone. In fact, I think rap/R&B and jazz are the only genre umbrellas I can think of not included on this list. Although, maybe Beyonce is considered R&B and I suppose Glenn Miller is swing, which is like white jazz.
15 Name a song that describes you
"You Give Love a Bad Name"
Bon Jovi
16 Name a song used to love but now hate
"I Hope You Dance"
LeAnn Womack
17 What song do you often hear on the radio?
"Good Life"
One Republic
18 What song do you wish you heard on the radio?
"You're Still the One" (Yes, this one is intentionally challenging)
Shania Twain-Bryan White (looking for the duet here)
"Valentine"
Martina McBride (that's the artist appearing twice)
19 What's a song from a favorite album?
Latest fave: "Distance"
Christina Perri
20 What song do you listen to when you're angry?
To play along, I'll say "Hate Me Today"
Blue October
21 Name a song you listen to when you're happy
"Storybook Love"
Mark Knopfler (Princess Bride soundtrack)
22 What song do you listen to when you're sad?
"Independence Day"
Martina McBride
23 Name a song played at weddings
"Fools Rush In"
Elvis Presley
"The Dance"
Garth Brooks
24 Name a song played at funerals
"Jeremiah was a Bullfrog"
Three Dog Night
25 What song makes you laugh?
"Candidacy"
Utah Philips
26 Name a song you can play on an instrument
"Moonlight Serenade"
Glenn Miller
27 What's a song you wish you could play?
"Nearer My God, To Thee" on the organ
Sarah F. Adams or Lowell Mason for extra credit
28 Name a song that makes you feel guilty
"7x70"
Chris August
29 What's a song from your childhood?
"Wully Bully"
Sam the Sham & the Parohs
30 What was a favorite song this time last year?
"Emperor's Clothes"
Spock's Beard
1 comment:
... I want more smackeldorfs!!! ...
also, you should contribute the recipe as a guest-author on my blog, just saying ;) NOM NOM NOM!!!
Post a Comment