I caught all green lights on the way to work yesterday; that's always a good sign.
We did a mini-blitz yesterday at work (think like a sprint while racing) with just our teams. We're divided into two sub-teams based on the system we use. P & L, lets call them. The mini-blitz yesterday pitted us against each other, and the final score was
P: 3756
L: 3723
I'm on the P team, and we won by 33 claims! All we won are bragging rights and that good feeling we have in knowing we pulled together and collectively helped over 7000 people yesterday, but, hey, it's still a win.
For motivation, they offered prizes for whoever processed most overall and then hour-by-hour.
I won a picnic blanket for the 10-11 hour.
Also at work (I love my job!) we're in the middle of a Cardio Challenge. Each elliptical, bicycle and treadmill machine in the Fitness Center is assigned to a team, 1-9. The members of the team with the most miles accumulated on their machines get put into a drawing for a gym bag. So far, my team is 10 miles up. (And I put in at least 15-20 yesterday.)
No comments:
Post a Comment