2011-11-22

News Flash!

Look whose blog got a new outfit for the holidays?
This new design allows me to feature the scholarship fundraiser wiki for single moms attending LDS Business College without encroaching on the text. This particular arrangement is a temp-to-hire position. Things will be reassessed once the month (and scholarship drive) comes to a close.

In other news, the Mommy Bloggers are only $93 dollars away from helping out 5 families with only one -iarch.
Go here to read the full report.
Choose the (link on the) right to help a woman out.

And this just so happens to be the 100th post on my blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually prefer this layout. It is more streamlined and pleasing to the eye. I hope you hire it! - sav

ESolheim said...

this layout is alright... but where's all the brown and pink!! :P

seashmore said...

It's starting to grow on me.
I haven't experimented a lot with the colors yet. I like the blues and greens and will probably keep them. While I'm not particularly fond of the yellows, I'm also not sure what to use as a replacement.