2012-06-13

Two Wheel Tuesday

I had three people bail out on me and a fourth probably forgot about it.

It's getting old.  I'd like to be working on riding in groups, though, so I may have to just jump ship in favor of finding some already-existing ride.  I suppose I could change it to Thursdays, but I'm not sure how that would work out now that volleyball starts earlier.  (8:30 vs. 9:30)

I'm also concerned I'll get bored with my current route.  It's the same 12 miles, but I did ride the loop in the opposite direction last night.  (And the speed racing lady I normally see 2-3 times was running/walking & talking on the phone instead, so that was different.)  I know I should branch out, but I've gotten spoiled; I don't like driving to ride my bike.

Although, this weekend, I went to a state park with some friends and found a grass trail that would be fun to explore.  Even if I have to do it by myself.

1 comment:

ESolheim said...

Actually, I believe I was mistaken, sorry. It usually does start at around 9/9:30. The last month was only a bit fluke-ish because Winter Quarters had the building cleaning for the month.