Happy 4th!
And, oh, by the way, do you remember Nicki? And how I proved your theory by going over and sitting by her? And how you thought it seemed like I was "being brainwashed into walking into a black hole?"Well...little confession...I went over there intentionally. I wanted to prove you right.
See, I had my own little theory that I wanted to prove. I wanted to see whether you would follow me if I left or if you would go off and talk with someone else for a while. My hypothesis was that you would follow me, even though it would probably have been better if you had spread your attentions abroad. As soon as there was a lull in the conversation, I went and sat by Nicki.
And it wasn't long before you walked over, too, "brainwashed into walking into a black hole."
Sincerely,
seashmore
seashmore

No comments:
Post a Comment