Real quick, before I turn all NaNo-mindedness for an entire month (I'll still post, but most of it will probably be about NaNo), I wanted to let everyone know that I've done it again.
I gave in and did something I said I wasn't going to.
I've added labels to my posts. I even went back and retroactively labeled all of them. (At least I'm pretty sure I got all of them. If I missed any, be a dear and let me know, will you please?)
I did it because I decided I wanted one of those cloud thingys on the sidebar of my blog that gives a visual to the topics I most post about. But I realized it would look pretty silly if I only had the 4 or 5 labels I used for my series. So, I took some time and went through. I've got a lot of labels (and learned you can only have 20 on one post) and you'll probably see that once I get the cloud up on the side.
It's still a project under construction. It took at least a month to go through all the published posts, and over the course of that month, I may have labeled things differently. Or had two posts on toast but only put the label on one of them because I hadn't thought of it for the other one. So the cloud may not be 100% representative once it's up.
No comments:
Post a Comment