Sorry I haven't had anything worth saying this week. I suppose I could tell you all (or even some) of what has been keeping me busy, but I simply don't have the thought power to relive all of it again. (Repetition intended.)
You should get used to sporadic updates from me through the end of next month. I'm taking on the NaNoWriMo Challenge so any extra brain power I can muster will be on that. I'm sooooo gonna get carpal tunnel. Isn't it great?!
I've had these characters and ideas rolling around in my head for months, but today I think I really got to know them. I know what their struggles are going to be and a little bit of their past. I'll stop boring you with that talk, though, as it should really go on my litblog. Which, you should know, will probably get updated more than this one since that's going to pretty much be the focal point of all my thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment