2013-01-14

5 Things I Hate About Crying Hangovers

1. Dry, puffy eyes (which trigger minor cluster headaches)
2. Red, sore nose
3. Warm face
4. Headache
5. Uncertainty about the next step of the handling process.

Sometimes SAD causes me to over-react to things that I should just be reacting to.
This happened yesterday.  Twice. 
I'm pretty sure it dumbfounded a couple of people the first time.  Thankfully I was alone the second time.

2 comments:

Allie @ Between Dreams said...

This post totally made me laugh only because I can whole-heartedly relate to it.

Sometimes it's not even just crying hangovers, it's just crying. And then Sebastian is all "What's wrong?" and I say "Nothing", "Why are you crying?!" "I just need to."

I was going to say it's borderline ridiculous, but I think I've far passed that line. Hahaha.

andrea m. said...

AMEN to this post! i hate crying hangovers haha

andrea brionne
@thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com