Just a quick little update.
I need to be doing more of the things that I would be doing in my spare time if I had a full time job. I'm still not applying myself there. Had some talks with my sister and a good friend over the weekend, and determined that part of my self-reasoning is that I still feel so unsettled that my whole situation feels like an extended vacation. Can life feel like that? Is that ok?
90% of all my earthly possessions are still crammed into what is essentially an 8x8 ft sq. room.
But I am recommitting myself (on the daily, apparently) to read, write, and crochet more. Hopefully the production values I see in myself will motivate me to apply for something full time. I just hate dealing with the business aspect of life. Honestly, I do. Changing the address on all things, paying bills, updating my resume, submitting that resume, having to answer every number because it may be an interviewer, only to find out it was an IRS scam.
The terms of my bank accounts require regular deposits, so I ought to get on that finding a job thing, although, to be honest, my finances would allow me to live three lavish (and six frugal) months without any income whatsoever.
No comments:
Post a Comment