2011-10-25

I'm the Kind of Girl Who...



  • Leaves a “shout out” to 3 cats and a dog on her mom’s home answering machine.


  • Will try dipping a peanut butter sandwich in her chili.


  • Wheels a guy’s bike across the lawn at 10:30 on a Sunday night in a bright pink skirt and heels


  • Jumps over the vacuum cleaner cord like a jump rope


  • Puts stickers on her hard boiled eggs


  • Will dress up on casual day


  • Likes autumnal smells. And the word “autumnal.”


  • Thinks you can tell more about a person by the way they treat their enemies than by the way they treat their friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always thought that it was how you treat someone inconsequential to you that can really tell tales about your character... that's just my opinion, though ;) (PS> I can't stand autumnal smells!! PPS> how was the chili sandwich??)