In an effort to raise funds for my BikeMS event in advance this time, I've decided to crochet scarves and sell them for $5 each. I am more than willing to do custom colors for you (or someone you know), but those will be $8 with a week waiting period. (As of right now; I don't intend to be bombarded with custom requests.)
I haven't put up the craigslist add yet, but here's a little preview of the ones I have finished.
Disclaimer: these were taken with my cell phone on my living room floor rather than by a professional.
I want one made out of angel hair and unicorn poo. Get on it Sal!!! Time is of the essence! (Though, in all seriousness, I don't know if I'm really a knite-scarf-wearing kind of girl. You know how I get around coarse fabrics, right? Needless to say, I'll let you know if in actuality I do desire the awesomeness that is one of your awesome scarves!!) ❦
1 comment:
I want one made out of angel hair and unicorn poo. Get on it Sal!!! Time is of the essence! (Though, in all seriousness, I don't know if I'm really a knite-scarf-wearing kind of girl. You know how I get around coarse fabrics, right? Needless to say, I'll let you know if in actuality I do desire the awesomeness that is one of your awesome scarves!!) ❦
Post a Comment