This comes straight from the blog of a woman so amazing I'm not sure if I'd rather be her or be with her. I'm half a mommy blogger (I'll let you figure out which half), but thought I'd do my part to help.
Which explains that pink box on my blog.
The short story behind the pink thing (for those of you who haven't clicked the link) is that during the month of November, mommy bloggers are uniting to raise money for scholarships intended for single moms to attend LDS Business College. As the product of a single mother and knowing a few others around (who are single for various reasons), I'd like to support them in any way I can.
Right now, for me, this means maybe giving $5, but mostly raising awareness about the scholarship drive by putting the widget on my blog. And hoping, praying and doing all I can to never need it for myself in the future.
*Sorry about it edging over the text. I'll see if I can fix that. Otherwise, it's only for a month and for a good cause so if you don't like it, come back in December.
No comments:
Post a Comment